This seminar will give delegates an understanding of the important commercial, practical, legal and regulatory issues concerning heat networks. It will explore how you, your organisation and your tenants can maximise opportunities presented by the installation of heat networks.
- Penningtons Manches Cooper
- 125 Wood Street
- EC2V 7AW
Heat networks are of ever greater importance for developers, landlords and tenants, offering opportunities (and potential pitfalls) for low carbon heat, tenant/consumer engagement and income streams. They are also subject to increasing scrutiny, with new announcements on regulatory obligations and government policy expected in coming weeks and months.
Join the expert panel, for an interactive seminar looking at how you can make a success of the development and operation of these networks.
- Mark Sellers, social housing team partner will chair a series of talks, discussions and Q&A, with opportunities to exchange ideas and meet others working in this area
- Mili Malic, Enforcement Manager for Heat Networks, Office for Product Safety and Standards, on complying with regulatory obligations
- Ian Allan, Head of Market Strategy at Switch2 Energy Limited, with case studies of developing and running heat networks
- Ed Weightman, senior associate and energy law specialist, on the developing legal framework for heat networks
- Bindi Patel, Head of Scheme, Heat Trust, with insights on delivering for tenants, customers and the business
- James Hallas, senior associate in construction, on issues to consider when developing a heat network
Spaces are limited so please respond early to avoid disappointment. There is no charge to attend. Please feel free to pass this invitation to any colleagues who might be interested in attending.
If you have any queries regarding this event please email Cheryl James or call Cheryl on 020 7457 3222.
Register by clicking here.
Find out more about the event by clicking here.